Friday, February 03, 2006

Nanta: these are my little drummer boys. Yes, Jana is a boy too, at heart. Dan says she beats em all in arm wrestling! That's my girl! She's also amazing at sign language. All the students did a song at the end of our musical which they sang in English and did in sign language.


Some girls LOOK so sweet ...
and some really are.
Costumes help







Ned and Nick showing some of that male affection

Amy again, cute as a dickens... they put a head set on her with a microphone, she's THAT good! I miss her. And Chris was one of my slowest learners for a while. Look at him NOW! Peter Pan. The leading role. He ROCKED! He was so confident and really enjoyed himself up there. Chris did a great job in his green tights and has been passing everyone in class. I was SO proud of him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home