Sunday, January 15, 2006





Happy Birthday

Today (January 15th) is the day we celebrate the birth of ..... Dwight!!!

(God's gift to women)

Dwight is SO important, he doesn't allow himself to be photographed, so I have no pictures to share... which is better off, b/c most of you could not handly that much beauty at once. Nor does he allow people to have his phone #, so when I went to call his cell phone today for an 'international shout out', I got the voicemail of "BRUNO". I didn't wish Bruno a happy birthday.
So Dwight, we love you (me,myself, I, and all the rest of my personalities) and here's wishing you a very Happy Birthday!

Though I know Dwight won't be happy about sharing.... I'm gonna take this time to mention someone else's b-day. MOE. Tomorrow is Moe's birthday so we spent all of Saturday night and Sunday morning celebrating at his bar, "The Brick House". It was a good time with some fun people. And I broke my record; closed bar @ 9am!




Moe


Lindsey & Dan


Jordana & Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home