Tuesday, December 06, 2005



Kogi and Dempsi

My 3 month old puppies are getting big very quickly. When I saved them from becoming a Korean Dish, they were only a few weeks old and could fit in the palm of my hand. Lots of love & food will do that to an animal.

I've posted an ad "free to good home" and 3 people responded already. I'm a tough cookie though and the new owners will have to literally provide a "good home". For now, they are healthy & happy. They sleep in my bed and cuddle with me most nights. They're terrified of grass, but it snowed for the 1st time Sunday and they thought nothin' of it. They're kinda backwards like that: they can sit, give a paw, and wait to eat a snack until I say "ok" (even if I'm touching the snack to their lips).... but "come" "here", "come here", "Yogi",...... you'd think I was speaking a foreign language. Yes my pups are bi-lingual. I say "let's go" or "Kaja". I say "Don't do that!" or "Hagima". (teaching little kids will make you learn such phrases quickly). I also alternate b/t English and Korean newspapers for their cage. They're learning. Just like their mamma.

oh, boy is holding boy (Dempsi) and girl is holding girl (Kogi)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home