Wednesday, November 30, 2005


Lawrence Ladies

These 2 fine looking females are my sister and grandmother (father's side). They are very cool and both seem MUCH younger than their actual age. Jenn lives in New Orleans (mardi gras girl) and was lucky to have her house left untouched through the recent tragedy. Grandmom lives in Pennsylvania - still very sad about not getting the chance to visit her before I hopped the plane to come over here. I miss them both and can't wait to hang with them again next summer.
In the meantime, Korea's getting colder and grandmom just sent me a cozy sweatshirt that I'll prolly wear every day. Thanks grandmom!

1 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

I enjoyed scrolling through your blog, cos I taught English in Japan for 2 years. I'll be back!

4:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home