Thursday, October 20, 2005



You say Potatoe I say PO-TA-TO:

Younger children dressed in their school uniforms on a recent trip to a SWEET POTATO field. We helped them dig up a zillion potatoes & brought them back to school. Unfortunately, Greer and I aren't the biggest fans of sweet potatoes (wish we went to a chocolate field). They put corn and sweet potatoes on pizza here. gross. My new favorite lunch item is pineapple pizza with hot sauce. ok, tangent. Greer is wearing a black shirt & white glove, Sunny teacher is wearing the green shirt. I can't express how fortunate I am to be working with all the teachers at my school. I've met other foreign teachers in the area and ........ my mother always told me if you've got nothin nice to say.... keep your damn mouth shut.
Today our school went to see the musical Aladdin. It was good. No Pants Dan traumtized a child from another school..... and he had his pants on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home