Tuesday, March 14, 2006




Danien

My friend is on his way back to Canada right this minute. I'm gonna miss him. Lots of kids liked him, despite his unique teaching style. He named them things like "toast" and "pepsi". He told the kids to call him "Demon" and picked on them a lot. A bunch of us went out last night for his last night in Korea. We ate at T.G.I.Fridays and then hit the bars. We used to all frequent a local pub around the corner from my apt, called BEER HUNTER. They have 50% Tuesday specials. The group there is great though (see above): Troy and Alwyn from Australia, Mike from Texas, Ben from Canada, Dan and Greer from New Zealand, Ken and James from Canada, Danien from hell, and Me from Heaven. ha ha. I'm an angel. Danien and I have a hate/love relationship (as you can see). He's so mean to me, and I love it! We have a very immature-bickering relationship, but when it comes down to it, Daniens a really good guy. A genuine heart and endangered morals. Hopefully one day we'll meet up again and drink til wee hours of the morning. Take care Danien! I wish you the best!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home