Wednesday, March 01, 2006



Back to China

No silly, I'm not going back to China (ever probably) just apologizing for the brief interlude in blogging. So we boarded the plane as strangers and now we're a big group of friends. 3 of the girls I originally went with, waiting in the airport (early morning): Jordana, Lindsey, & Heather.

I took this photo of the plane, then Jordana went to take one and got yelled at. Somehow I ended up with the window seat both ways. I'm a lucky girl. Then everyone's food was pretty nasty, except for the 4 who ordered vegetarian meals.I rubbed it in Lindsey's face for a few minutes, then gave her my salad. Hee hee. Vegetarians are kind-hearted. We had to fill out lots of paper work on the plane; one of the questions on the health declaration form was, "Have you had close contact with poultry or bird in the past 7 days?"

We were waiting for our luggage at the airport in Beijing when I said, "I always have these strong urges to do things I'm not supposed to." Jordana asked, "Like what?" I told her I really wanted to sit on the conveyer belt and ride with the luggage. She hopped right on!

Another red building, in case you didn't get enough.
And a cool blue dragon:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home