Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Time for CELEBRATIONS!!!!



My sister Angela graduates from Towson University today with her degree in Biology (Pre-med) and I couldn't be more proud of all the hard effort and self-discipline she's put into it over the years! She's one of the most responsible people I know and she will go far in life.

Speaking of graduating with a degree in the medical field, my good friend Nicole is now officially a nurse. !!!!!!! She's been doing it for some time, and has helped brighten the days of so many munchkins, but now she has the official TITLE. Go Niki!

Aimee has her Masters in Edumacation. And has said PEACE OUT to Albany once and for all!

Then there are the birthdays of 3 special ladies in my life.
Both my grandmother and niece celebrate their births today. Violet will be ONE!!! Tomorrow her mother (my good friend Jenn) celebrates HER OWN birth. One big happy celebration of life.

And I can't forget one more special lady in my life.... MIKI!!! (his day is May 27th)

"Oh miki you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind, HEY Miki!!! ...HEY Miki!!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home