Monday, May 08, 2006


D

This stud muffin can be my best man any day. Not only is he charming, witty, and incredibly handsome.... he's also a great friend to have. It took a while, but someone finally captured this sexy beast on film and now he's eternally exposed on my blog. Relax yourself ladies, there's a line.
"D" (yeah that's right, just D) has been at the top of my list since we met in college - despite 2 very important issues we don't see eye to eye on: the New York Yankees and god (though some have trouble differentiating). Right now the Yankees are tied with the Red Sox. As long as the Yankees aren't in first place, I'm happy... and all their spoiled fans are not. I'll be back in the New England area just when things are heating up and I hope to witness the fall of the Evil Empire.... yet again.
Now the "g" word is something I usually leave alone, out of respect for other people's beliefs, no matter how warped they are. But lately I've been getting this petition via email attempting to reinstate the pledge of allegiance into public schools. I'm not even gonna get into the separation of church and state or freedom of speech. I'm just going to say that I'm very happy the country I call "home" doesn't FORCE me to stare at a flag, put my hand over my chest, and say, "one nation under god...".

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

wow so your freinds are Yankee fans and mine all seem to be Red Sox's fan. Intresting isn't it?

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home