Monday, April 17, 2006



~Happy Easter~

We all celebrate holidays in different ways. I'm guessing Easter has become more about chocolate candies, colored eggs, and bunny rabbits than the resurrection of Jesus for most. I spent the day at the park with my puppies, co-worker, and her daughter. Then went to dinner with 4 good friends and 3 Jehovah's witnesses I recently met, who have never even HEARD of Easter. They didn't speak English very well, but they're very sweet and got along quite nicely with my other friends. We went to Berkeley, an elegant restaurant nearby. I made my own White Russians because they can't grasp the concept of adding milk to a black Russian.
Well my sister Jennifer emailed me some great photos of her Easter, which consisted of motorcycles and a gay parade in the French quarter of New Orleans. As she put it,
"Not the typical ham around the formal dining table after church but that is the way we like it." They always seem to have a blast.


Can you see how we're family?

Jenn and I are a lot alike in many ways. Crazy girls with our father's temper. But know how to have a good time! Jennifer and her "live-in" Tim (inside joke, it's her boyfriend)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home